Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SUPER SUPPERS


Here is the information on Super Suppers:
We are tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, October, 24th at 7:00 PM.

We must (as a group) purchase at least 36 meals. This is 6 people purchasing 6 meals or 12 people purchasing 3 each. The cost for six meals is $132. This works out to $22 per meal. I think a meal feeds 6 people, so if you have little ones, you can probably split it into two meals ($11). Check out the October menu.

Super Suppers provides heavy hors d'oeuvres and punch and water. We may bring wine, etc. in with us since the store is closed for our private party. This event will be open for friends, so if you know anyone that would like to come, invite them! RSVP through the comment section. I need to get a head count before I reserve the store. Once we reserve the date, you can sign up on their website and order your meals (so the ingredients will be prepped.)


If you have any questions, call or email Andrea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in...would prefer to just do 3 meals, but will do 6 if necessary to have the party.

wivanov said...

I would love too, but I don't think I can I have another commitment that Wednesday, if you girls chose a different day I am definitively in

Anonymous said...

I'd like to try that place in this type of setting. However, I don't want to do 6 meals. I'll only attend if we have 12 people signed up. On the 24th of October, I cannot make it due to my Halloween party two nights after that.
I'm also very busy in November and might go out of town from Nov 20 until Dec 6 (just a very remote chance right now but I'm dreaming). Then, it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas time! That's not busy for me, no family, no company gatherings... but, everybody else is busy, I'm sure. Sorry for being so difficult ;-(

Anonymous said...

Laura Levine~
Count me in!

Anonymous said...

i will be there..... maybe a bit late- i work until 7pm that day...
sara