Thursday, December 6, 2007

December Meeting

Our December get together will be at Perugino's in Winder. There is a private room in the back and the chef speaks with an Italian accent! Don't forget to bring your ornament for exchange! If you are participating in the discussion of The Christmas Train, please come at 6:30. If you are not, please do not come before 7:15. Please RSVP in the comments section by Saturday, December 8 so that I can make a reservation. (If you are having trouble commenting, leave your comment as anonymous and put your name in the body of your text!)

12 comments:

Andrea said...

I'll be there

Anonymous said...

Michelle will be there. Car pool anyone??

Anonymous said...

I'll be there @ 7:15.

Grace :)

wivanov said...

I will try to be there I might be late. My tennis team now will have practices on Monday (Which I hate) I voted for Tuesdays but it didn't fly.

If I can still go around 8:30pm I will definitively go, if not I will send my ornament with somebody else :o)

Wendy I

Anonymous said...

I will be there at 6:30! It is a BOOK club right? Ha! Ha!

Kim

Anonymous said...

I'LL BE THERE FOR BOOK DISCUSSION, of course, if I make it at 6:30 pm. Hey, Andrea, wanna pick me up at 6 pm?
Joelma

Anonymous said...

I will be out of town :(
I will drop off my ornament this weekend. Have fun!!!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

I plan to be there -- hopefully for the discussion (have to pick up my book from the mall...my order finally came in!)
~Lynne

Anonymous said...

I'll be there at 6:30

Kim S.

Anonymous said...

Susan O. cannot make it.

Anonymous said...

i cannot make it- i have to work that night (are ya'll surprised?) i will drop off my ornament on sunday

sara

Anonymous said...

I can't make it. ~Laura