Thursday, January 8, 2009

The King

In honor of Elvis's birthday...


Complete the quotes

“Man, I was tame compared to what they do now.  Are you kidding?  I didn’t do anything but just ________”

Strum my guitar

Dance

Jiggle

Sing

 

“The image in one thing and the __________ is another, it’s very hard to live up to an image.”

Singing

Press and fans

Exposure

Human being

 

"Til we meet again, may God bless you, _________.” Which farewell did Elvis say on his last tour?

Good night

Adios

Bon voyage

Good-bye

 

“When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a _________.”

Loner

Dreamer

Wanderer

Optimist

 

“I learned very early in life that: Without a ______, the day would never end, without a _____, a man ain’t got a friend, without a _____, the road would never bend…”

__________ is the missing word (one word) 

 

“The first time that I appeared on stage, it scared me ______.”

Like crazy

To death

Real bad

So much

 

“Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth.  I just sorta’ _____ I guess.”

Have my own style

Do ‘em all together

Wiggle my hips

Shake my leg

 

“It’s my favorite part of the business ___________.”

Making movies

Live concerts

Making records

Meeting fans

 

T  F  Elvis was a twin.

 

Elvis’ middle name was ____________. 

 

In which city did Elvis die?

Memphis, Tennessee


Las Vegas, Nevada


Atlanta, Georgia


Sacramento, California

 

What was Elvis’ first number one hit in the United States?

Hound Dog


Blue Hawaii


Jail House Rock


Heartbreak Hotel

 

Where was Elvis born?

Memphis, Tennessee


Waycross, Georgia


Little Rock, Arkansas


Tupelo, Mississippi

 

What is the name of Elvis’ estate in Memphis?  ________________ 

 

What branch of the service did Elvis join in 1958?  ______________________ 

 

What was the name of the studio where Elvis first recorded? __________

 

What year was Elvis born?

1930            1932            1935            1938

 

Elvis’ mother’s name was?

Mary             Gladys                        Ethyl                        Betty

 

T  F Elvis father spent time in jail.

 

What was Elvis’ favorite sandwich?  __________ 

No comments: